Giving Tuesday | November 26, 2019
WHAT IS #iGIVECATHOLIC?
#iGiveCatholic is a one-day online giving event for the faithful in arch/dioceses across the nation (and the world!) to come together and raise as many charitable dollars as possible for Catholic parishes, schools, and nonprofit ministries on #GivingTuesday, November 26, 2019.
How do you share your compassion?
Founded in 1958, Saint Kieran Church is a "hidden jewel on the hill" serving as spiritual home to about 700 families. Belonging to the Diocese of San Diego, the parish and school are anchored in Jesus Christ, "the way, the truth and the life" (John 14:6). Our common mission is to work to spread His Gospel, promote the Catholic Faith and a "Culture of Life" so as to build up the Kingdom of God for His greater Glory and the salvation of souls.
Wednesdays 9:00 am only
No Mass on Thursday (exception Holy Days)
Saturday 5:30 pm
Sunday 8:00 am & 10:00 am
(See calendar for changes in Mass times)
(closed 12-1:00 P.M. for lunch and every Wednesday)
Prayer for Priests
Readings of the Day
Readings for the week of January 20, 2019
- Sunday: Is 62:1-5 / Ps 96:1-2, 2-3, 7-8, 9-10  / 1 Cor 12:4-11 / Jn 2:1-11
- Monday: Heb 5:1-10 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: Heb 6:10-20 / Ps 111:1-2, 4-5, 9 and 10c  / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: Heb 7:1-3, 15-17 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: Heb 7:25—8:6 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [8a and 9a] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Saturday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Ti 1:1-5 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 7-8a, 10  / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Neh 8:2-4a, 5-6, 8-10 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [cf. Jn 6:63c] / 1 Cor 12:12-30 or 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27 / Lk 1:1-4; 4:14-21
- Sunday: 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Monday: St. Agnes, Virgin & Martyr; Martin Luther King Day
- Tuesday: Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children
- Wednesday: St. Vincent, Deacon & Martyr; St. Marianne Cope, Virgin
- Thursday: St. Francis de Sales, Bishop & Doctor of the Church
- Friday: The Conversion of St. Paul the Apostle
- Saturday: Sts. Timothy and Titus, Bishops
- Next Sunday: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time